Thank you for choosing CrossFit Rave, we know you have a choice when selecting a fitness center to assist you in reaching your personal health and fitness goals. We look forward to the opportunity to help you reach your goals. As a newcomer to CrossFit, we have provided you some tips that may assist you with your first week.
What can I expect day 1?
When you come in:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled calls for check in
- All classes are scheduled for one hour, and are instructor led
- Meeting great new people who share your same passion
- An enthusiastic Coaching staff that is ready to assist you through your first day of class
- A good time, and a great work out.
What should I know?
Your day 1 check list:
- Classes start promptly on the hour, as a courtesy to your fellow athletes, please make every effort to be on time (otherwise…. it’s burpees).
- Where comfortable workout clothes and shoes
- Ensure to drink lots of water daily
- Bring a water bottle (we have a water fountain and also sell bottles water bottles for $1 if needed)
- Do not eat a heavy meal within 2 hours of your scheduled class
- Remember, any movement can be modified to adapt to each athletes ability
- Every movement will be reviewed prior to warm up/work out
- Be ready to have fun and start your fitness journey
We again thank you for choosing CrossFit Rave and look forward to meeting and working with you.